Interested in getting involved?
The easiest way to join in is to attend the monthly P.A.C. meetings, here are some other ways to help:
- Executive Team or Planning Sub-Committee – 1 to 2 hours per month – leading and/or participating in committees or fundraising events.
- Book Fairs – 1 to 6 hours two times a year – helping to sell books.
- Hot Lunches – 1.5 hours per month – organizing and delivering hot lunches.
- Movie Nights – 2 hours every 2 months – selling concession goods.
- Spring Carnival – 1 to 12 hours from January to May – planning, setting-up and/or cleaning for carnival.
- Treat Days – 1 hour per month – baking and/or selling baked goods.
- Winter Market – 1 to 4 hours in December – setting-up, selling and/or cleaning during indoor market.
Go to the Events page to find out more detailed information about our various events and programs.
Ready to Volunteer?
Sign up here, checking off all the events you may be able to help with and we’ll contact you with further information: