The P.A.C. seeks to run events that raise funds that could be used to improve the education and well-being of the students at Meadowbrook.
Currently, the Council runs the following events (for the next planned event, please see Calendar page):
- Book Fairs – twice a year Scholastics books are offered for sale, visit our Book Fair page to find out more.
- Hot Lunches – every 3rd Thursday of the month hot lunches are offered for $5 to $7, visit our Hot Lunches page to find out more.
- Movie Nights – every other month a movie is shown in the gym on a Friday night, free of charge, various concession food is offered for sale. Visit our Movie Nights page to find out more.
- Spring Carnival – a carnival with games, activities and food is offered, admission and various activities are free. Other games, food and activities are offered through a pre-sold punch card. Visit our Spring Carnival page to find out more.
- Treat Days – once a month treats are sold for $1 after school, visit our Treat Days page to find out more.
- Winter Social – a dance and social is set-up in the gym offering an opportunity for Meadowbrook families to socialize and dance, visit our Winter Social page to find out more.
Have an idea for a potential fundraising event?
Then we want to hear from you. Visit our Event Ideas page to submit your ideas.
Would you like to volunteer for a specific event?
Then fill in the following form and we will include you in a volunteer distribution list for the particular events you are interested in. Look at the bottom of this page to find out more about the events.
The following event are held through the year and volunteers are need to help make these event successful:
For more information contact email@example.com